We are looking for a creative Visual Designer/Animator to shape and own the user interface design of our products and do creative animation works.
For this role, you will collaborate with a cross-functional team, including designers, engineers, and product managers, to ensure our branding is consistent and appealing. If you have the ability to convey messages and information through illustrations, graphics, patterns, and animations, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will design aesthetically pleasing products that capture our brand and engage our audiences.
- Collaborate with internal teams to define user interface requirements
- Combine various colors, shapes, and typography fonts to improve user experience
- Using software and other techniques to produce animations.
- Listening to feedback and altering animations to better suit client needs.
- Use visual design software to refine illustrations
- Apply sketching techniques, like gradients and contrasts to enhance digital images
- Develop prototypes and models to use in various products to maximize aesthetic consistency
- Ensuring that the final product aligns with the needs of the client and is delivered on time without exceeded the budget.
- Brainstorm new ideas, layouts and graphics
- Stay up-to-date with design application changes and industry developments
- Proven work experience as a Visual Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of related works (e.g. logos, animations and graphics)
- Hands-on experience with image editing and digital sketching software, like Photoshop, Indesign and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of 2D/3D, stop motion and computer-generated animation
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- Ability to meet deadlines while working on team projects
- Attention to visual details
- BSc degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant qualification