We are currently seeking a Senior Technical Consultant with broad experience and awareness of market trends. As a Technical Consultant, you will support, manage, and coordinate the delivery of various customer solutions and provide technical governance, solution architecture, security enhancements, testing, and technology integration.
This role demands a solid awareness of multiple technologies, Zero Trust Deployments, Infrastructure as Code, or Dev Ops environments to improve operational effectiveness and efficiencies. Given that the resource knowledge is a niche, this role requires frequent travel to client locations across the UK to consult on a specific aspect of business and offer action plans to improve operations, security, and business-critical application technical support. Also, may need to extend the support to install Network Hardware devices in various Data Centers in cities all over the UK.
- Suggest and design adaptive, scalable cloud/on-Prem infrastructure for the web applications and provision them using Ansible/terraform.
- Recommend and design technical strategies/diagrams for system/software enhancements and automation.
- Configure and support internal and client Cisco and Third-party VoIP systems, contact center technologies.
- Commence Software testing, including performance testing, bug testing, and penetration testing, to identify the bugs/errors and propose the best cost-effective remedies/solutions for computer systems and software products.
- Design strategies to configure the internal IT systems to work with zero-trust architecture and suggest automation wherever possible.
- Design QA checklists for Production systems/software and execute patch updates to meet the performance and security requirements without business impact.
- Assesses the IT systems and web applications for potential threats using various tools and co-ordinate with the development team to fix the security and integrity vulnerabilities.
- Orchestrate system resilience and disaster recovery strategies for systems and software.
- Proactively monitor systems and SaaS solutions.
- Define immediate recovery configurations/plans for security breaches/compromises.
- Work with a team of engineers, designers, developers, and testers to ensure the systems/solutions follow GDPR and PCI DSS compliance.
- Effectively communicate to Indian & UK stakeholders and employees in management and technical language.
What You will Need
- Minimum 6+ years of experience working in various infrastructure technology roles.
- Hands on experience with Ansible/Terraform.
- Hands on experience in various AWS and Azure Cloud solutions and Security tools.
- Hands on experience in configuring various Firewalls and Web Application security tools.
- Understanding of SIP VoIP technologies, contact center Application and integrations.
- Understanding of various security vulnerabilities and remediations.
- Basic understanding of programming languages (Python/Java/Json)
- Understanding of various Routing & Switching protocols.
- Strong understanding of UK Compliance and Standards relation to web applications (GDPR, PCI-DSS).
- A comprehensive understanding of Linux and Windows Server OSs, Rest APIs, VPNs, Web Application hosting, CI/CD
- Job ID: ZG#10022
- Salary Range: £45000 – £60000