We are looking for experienced and self-motivated creative/graphics designers who are always looking for current trends to put into their work of art.The individual should be experienced in graphic design and editing-related tasks and should work with our team.
Why you should join us:
Join the fastest developing organization led by an experienced team of people and have the opportunity to have exponential increase both in learning and wealth creation.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for designing layouts, creating images, and developing styles for websites, social media profiles, and corporate communications.
- Imagine and execute creative work. Special design responsibilities include website design, packaging, marketing collateral, advertising, full-scale branding campaigns, to one-off social media graphical content. Creating a full range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, website illustrations, and graphics, marketing deliverables like (ebooks, pdf, etc.)
- Create Business-driven problem-solving content stories/campaigns.
- Present concepts for infographics, photography, and different ways of improving the creative output.
- Expertise in utilizing complex content into simple, beautiful, visual stories.
- Use of brand identity system, typography, photography, color, and other ingredients to create innovative visuals that meet the requirements of the business.
- Take entire ownership of the team & projects assigned. Take ownership of QC of all assignments.
- Should have good verbal and written skills.
- An online portfolio or work sample demonstrates visual branding, online marketing, packaging, collateral design, and great user-centered design solutions.
- Experience with design tools such as Photoshop, Corel-Draw, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Experience defining or maintaining a design style guide or branding guidelines.
- Exceptional sense of typography, imagery, colours, composition, and visual layouts
- Must keep up with & implement recent developments in the design industry.
- Must experiment and learn new software to speed up and facilitate the design process.
- Strong attention to detail
- Digital, design or advertising agencies experience an advantage.
- Expected Start Date: Immediate.
- Interview Type: Remote.
- Salary: Competitive.
Job ID: ZG#10019