We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join our company based in Darlington. This role has arisen due to the ongoing success and expansion of the company. We have built ourselves a reputation as one of the leading digital solutions provider in the UK. The company provides a multi-disciplinary consultancy service on a range of strategic development and infrastructure projects across the UK, some of which are challenging and large-scale projects.
The Project Manager should be degree qualified in an Engineering Discipline and have at least 3 years’ experience working with internal and external stakeholders, most often managing several moving project parts simultaneously.
If successful, the Project Manager will be working on a range of AI/Automation projects and liaising with clients; this role offers the opportunity to mentor junior/graduate staff within the company. The Project Manager will need to have a complete understanding of project programming activities and be able to chair monthly meetings and write reports.
- Lead a matrix team of multi-talented people from across geographical locations, cultures, and organizations, including ZOG Global, its vendors, and its customers
- Create, Consolidate and validate project estimates for inclusion in customer opportunities
- Deliver multi-tower technical solutions into enterprise customer estates
- Create project plans and schedules to support and track milestone delivery, using tasks, dependencies, and timeframes
- Manage the project requirements, scope, and specifications
- Manage the project budget through regular finance tracking
- Manage assumptions, dependencies, risks, issues, and project change within the appropriate governance and assurance frameworks
- Record project data in a central system
- Provide accurate reports on project progress to senior stakeholders within ZOG Global and the customer
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers, suppliers, and internal stakeholders
- Close projects and record lessons to promote resilience and continuous improvement
- Promote the use of digital tools over manual processes and handoffs
Apply if you have:
- A successful track record of delivering complex customer projects within a fast-paced IT/ Support Organization.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, especially when working with remote team members and stakeholders
- The ability to build strong relationships with customers, vendors, and internal stakeholders
- A dynamic approach to leading matrix teams, with a drive towards team empowerment and self-sufficiency
- Pragmatic approach to problem-solving and issue resolution
- Experience of working in a highly matrixed, Agile organization
- A keen interest in continuous improvement and digitization
- Delivery orientated project management certifications such as PMI, PMP, Prince 2, and Agile.
Job ID: ZG#10008