We are looking for a Junior Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the complete software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Junior Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
ZOG Global is a multi-digital solutions provider with a vision to deliver Automation as a Service and support Digital Enterprises to stay ahead of their markets and trend. ZOG Global offers IT transformation services and solutions, exploiting the advanced automation services and full potential of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) techniques. We have world-class talents, Solution Architects, Developers, Market Experts, and designers specialized in solving complex IT business challenges and realize competitively priced innovative solutions with substantial cost savings.
As a Junior Full Stack Developer working remotely, you will be putting your programming skills to the test, working closely with the tech lead and other developers on a variety of projects. On a day-to-day basis, your role will vary from building new features to playing a key role in our software products’ design and development role. You’ll be given a chance to work across all of the product modules in our web application. Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating across the team and other departments to build solid, clean code
- Taking time to fix any bugs and look for any system improvements
- Working on both the front and back end to ensure that smooth functionality
- Work and develop towards taking the lead on new projects
- Test your work and deliver fully functional product features
- Work with the testing team to verify quality
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
Benefits of the job
- Comprehensive Salary Package
- Remote based working with regular team meetups, once restrictions and guidelines allow
- The chance to iterate with experienced professionals in this space, working in a flat structure to build out your skills and expertise!
- This position is ideal for an independent, self-starter who wants an opportunity to shape and have a meaningful impact at a reputable organization.
Looking to grow your career in Software Development? If you have sound knowledge of core web fundamentals, apply to this remote-based Junior Full Stack Developer job today!
ZOG Global is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age, disability, or other.
Job ID: ZG#10007