We are looking for an experienced Database Developer for a Global technology business. ZOG Global is a rapidly growing IT solutions company based in Darlington, and we are looking for an experienced hand to manage our Data Systems, including delivery improvements and designing new systems. This is a comprehensive role and will cover Data Migrations / Imports, ETL, Reporting, Database Design, performance optimization, and delivery of new systems. We are looking for an experienced Database Developer responsible for day-to-day operational support of the company database and reporting systems, proactively preventing problems and responding quickly to any issues as they may arise. Responsibilities include ensuring the availability of SQL and SSAS servers providing third-line support and fully understanding the business’s MI reporting requirements, challenging where you think is appropriate.
- Database design, development, and optimization
- Design, Development, and Delivery of ETL Processes
- Data Imports from a variety of data sources (use of SSIS)
- Development of MI reports/reporting solutions
- Longer-term – migration of entire current database system into new Data Warehouse
- Design of new data systems
- Implementation of system improvements.
- Database Design and Development
- Data Migrations and Imports
- Some Reporting Knowledge
Bonus – not essential – PowerBI for reporting and some knowledge of Excel would be helpful.
If you are an experienced Database Developer and you are looking to progress with an organization that has a fantastic approach to work in a supportive and creative environment, then look no further – this is the role for you!
Job ID: ZG#10004