We are looking for an Automation Tester with demonstrable expertise in software testing who can design and develop highly accurate test cases with a drive to create watertight web applications and software. You will conduct automated and manual tests (where required) to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose, and any bugs or issues are removed within a product before it gets deployed to everyday users. You will be a part of a collaborative agile development team and work with Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Senior Developers, UI/UX Designers, and more.
About ZOG Global
ZOG Global is a multi-digital solutions provider with a vision to deliver Automation as a Service and support Digital Enterprises to stay ahead of their markets and trend. ZOG Global offers IT transformation services and solutions, exploiting the advanced automation services and full potential of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) techniques. We have world-class talents, Solution Architects, Developers, Market Experts, and designers specialized in solving complex IT business challenges and realize competitively priced innovative solutions with substantial cost savings.
- Designing and developing test automation scripts.
- Using test automation guidelines.
- Researching issues in software through testing.
- Keeping updated with the latest industry developments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Development, or a related field.
- Previous experience as a Test Automation Engineer.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C# and Java
- Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented.
- Selenium, C#, .NET Core, SQL Server, Azure Storage, DevOps, Docker, SpecFlow
- Automation Testing and Designing Test frameworks – Keyword driven /Data-driven /Hybrid / Java-Cucumber(BDD).
- Automation Tools: Selenium web driver /Cucumber & Test-NG
- Test Management Tools: JIRA, Quality Centre
- Scripting: Java, Python
- API component testing tools: Jmeter / Postman with Newman
- Cloud Services: Basic knowledge of AWS cloud services like API Gateway, Cloudwatch logging and monitoring, AWS CLI, Code Pipeline, lambda service, dynamo DB.
- Good communication skills and experience in working in Agile Environment
Nice to Have Skills
- Monitoring tools: Splunk, AWS cloud watch
- Cross-browser tools: Browser-stack web-tool for cross-browser testing, responsive testing across devices.
- Web-Accessibility Tools: Wave, Axe, Lighthouse, Voiceover – Screen reader tools.
- Mobile and native app testing tools: Appium / Browser-stack web-tool with selenium plugin
- Other scripting language experience: coffee-script, mocha scripting, PowerShell
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer. We work to ensure that none of our employees or prospective employees receive less favorable treatment due to sex, disability, marital status, color, race, creed, or ethnic origin. Equally, we aim to ensure that no such employee is disadvantaged by terms and conditions of employment.
Job ID: ZG#10001